Now the weather is finally warming up, we have the perfect emergency recipe for you this week; raspberry delight. Tickle your tastebuds with this creamy fruity treat: lemon, melon, cream cheese and raspberries - fight the spring blues!
4 mini lemon cakes (broken up)
200g cream cheese
1 dessert spoon sugar
100g melon (cut in to chunks)
- Whip the cream cheese and then beat the sugar in thoroughly.
- Pop 8 raspberries in to a bowl and microwave for 15 seconds, pop half the mixture in a wine glass and the rest in to another. Put the glasses in the fridge until mixture is cool.
- Once it is has cooled, add some cut melon on top, leaving aside one chunk to put on top for decoration.
- Put 3/4 of the cream cheese mixture in to the glasses on top of the melon, dividing between the two glasses. - Add on top the lemon cake mixture, dividing between the two glasses.
- Next a couple more dollops of cream cheese mixture and raspberries and decorate with a slice of lemon
- Emergency pudding sorted!
By Melodie Walter