When the sun is shining outside, you don’t want to be spending an absolute age in the kitchen, rustling something up for your supper. This dish took us a max of 20 minutes to prepare and make - it's so light and fresh yet creamy too! You could even try and re-create those wonderful images you've collected on Pinterest ( we're talking candles, fairy lights, throws, food, family and friends) as this really is a perfect Alfresco dining meal.
3 cooked salmon fillets
300g pasta shells
150g long-stem broccoli
100g petit pois peas
A handful of fresh mint
A handful of fresh coriander
Juice of half a lemon
200ml Crème Fraiche
1. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and add in the pasta and cook according to the packet.
2. Meanwhile, finely chop the herbs.
3. Mix together the lemon juice and crème fraiche along with a little seasoning .
4. Half way through the pasta’s cooking time add in the broccoli.
Then 3 minutes before the end of the pasta’s cooking time add in the peas.
5. Once everything is cooked, drain the pasta.
Then add in the salmon, herbs and creamy mix. Serve straight away and enjoy!
Recipe and photography by Ailie Williams